Bob’s BMW Motorcycles is looking for an outgoing self-starter with excellent customer relations ability and a basic knowledge of motorcycles to join our elite service team. You will have the opportunity to grow in a casual and fun environment that encourages work-life balance. Compensation package is competitive: hourly wage + commission + benefits!
- DEEP employee discounts
- PAID vacation
- PAID sick leave
- PAID holidays
- PAID health insurance (90%)
- 401k retirement plan
- Group rates on dental-life-disability-supplemental insurance
- Flexible medical and dependent savings accounts
- A casual, friendly, and fun work environment
- Tuesday-Saturday workweek
- Supportive environment where work-life balance is encouraged.
- Dedication to your safety: A UV light air purification system is installed that kills germs and viruses and completely cleans the air throughout the dealership multiple times a day. Surface areas are cleaned frequently.
- Basic knowledge of motorcycles (any brand)
- Friendly, outgoing, and patient personality
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- High level of organization and time management abilities
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, math, computer, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Accurately record customers’ service needs for the technician to diagnose.
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and technician team throughout the entire service.
- Advise customers on the care of their motorcycles and the value of regular maintenance.
- Suggest accessories that may interest customer and/or enhance their riding experience.
Please provide the following info in a cover letter:
- Describe your motorcycling knowledge and experience.
- What are your income requirements?
We are conveniently located halfway between Baltimore and Washington, DC in southeast Howard County. Learn more about Bob’s BMW at www.bobsbmw.com.
This position would be a good fit for motorcycle enthusiasts with service writing experience and/or good customer relations abilities. Applicants with experience with BMW, Honda, Ducati, Triumph, or any other motorcycle brand and/or the automotive, motorcycle, or powersports industries are especially welcome.