Bob’s BMW is looking for a skilled Technician to join our elite service team to diagnose, repair, and maintain BMW motorcycles. Previous experience and/or technical certification is required (any brand); knowledge of the BMW product line is a plus but not required. Workweek is Tuesday-Saturday. Compensation package is competitive: hourly wage + flat rate commission + bonuses + benefits. Earnings potential is commensurate with experience.
- DEEP employee discounts.
- PAID vacation.
- PAID sick leave.
- PAID holidays.
- PAID health insurance (90%).
- 401k retirement plan.
- Group rates on dental-life-disability-Aflac insurance.
- Flexible savings accounts.
- A casual, friendly, and fun work environment.
- Tuesday-Saturday workweek.
- Previous experience and/or technical certification (any brand).
- Proven track record of productivity and efficiency.
- Motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Clean driving record.
- Technically knowledgeable, experienced, or trainable on the BMW motorcycle product line.
- Good mechanical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Manual dexterity.
- Able to qualify for Maryland Inspector license.
Please provide the following info in a cover letter:
- Describe your motorcycling certifications, knowledge, experience, and technical ability.
- What are your income requirements?
Bob’s is conveniently located halfway between Baltimore and Washington, DC in southeast Howard County. Learn more about Bob’s BMW at www.bobsbmw.com.
This position would be a good fit for technicians with experience with BMW, Honda, Ducati, Triumph, or any other motorcycle brand, and/or with experience in the automotive, motorcycle, or Powersports industries.