Bob’s BMW Motorcycles is looking for an experienced inventory buyer to source, purchase, and manage our parts, accessories, and apparel. You will have the opportunity to grow in a casual and fun environment that encourages work-life balance. Compensation package is competitive! If you have a basic knowledge of motorcycles and the gear and gadgets motorcyclists love, send your resume today!
- DEEP employee discounts
- PAID vacation
- PAID sick leave
- PAID holidays
- PAID health insurance (90%)
- 401k retirement plan
- Group rates on dental-life-disability-supplemental insurance
- Flexible medical and dependent savings accounts
- A casual, friendly, and fun work environment
- Tuesday-Saturday workweek.
- Supportive environment where work-life balance is encouraged.
- Dedication to your safety: A UV light air purification system is installed that kills germs and viruses and completely cleans the air throughout the dealership multiple times a day. Surface areas are cleaned frequently.
- Passion for motorcycling and basic knowledge of motorcycles, parts, accessories, or riding gear
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- High level of problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation, math, and computer skills
- Ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and ethics when dealing with vendors, co-workers, and customers
Please provide the following info in a cover letter:
- Describe your knowledge and experience with motorcycles.
- What are your income requirements?
Bob’s is conveniently located halfway between Baltimore and Washington, DC in southeast Howard County. Learn more about Bob’s BMW at www.bobsbmw.com.
This position would be a good fit for an inventory buyer with an interest and/or experience in the automotive, motorcycle, or powersports industries.
Required experience: motorcycle riding: 2 years